Window
 
Live Forums / Member

MikeRadMan

Public forum activity for this RodandPiston member.

96 Topics started Live forum: 1 | Archive: 95
914 Total posts Live forum: 3 | Archive: 911

Recent Posts

2026 Hilton Applefest Car Show

[b]Car Show Listing Submission[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] 2026 Hilton Applefest Car Show
[b]Date:[/b] 2026-10-03
[b]End date:[/b] 2026-10-03
[b]Venue:[/b] 100 School Ln, Hilton, NY 14468
[b]Location:[/b] Hilton, NY
[b]Address:[/b] 100 School Ln, Hilton, NY 14468...

What are you working on right now?

Hi, If you have limited cash, what order would you buy: (Note, the car is painted and has the suspension installed already.)
1. the dash gauges
2. the engine
3. the transmission
4. the seats
5. the wiring harness
6. the driveshaft
7. the brakes
8. the ...

Introduce yourself and your garage

Hi everyone, I'm Mike RadMan and its been a while since I've posted anything. Its great seeing RodandPiston up and running again.
In case we haven't met yet, I'm working on a 1970 Mach One Mustang. It needs everything that makes the car Run, Stop, and be comf...